I wonder who | Golden Skate

I wonder who

Bijoux

Match Penalty
will people talk about or bash when Michelle is gone? Sasha?

I can't get over the pages and pages and views numbers.

I missed her at Campbells and what is SA without her? We are all gonna miss her when she's gone. We may not miss the kwanatics, but her, yes!!! This could be her last year at this level. Try to appreciate all her good moments.

"they claimed paradise and put up a parking lot....." Joni Mitchell

R.D.

Record Breaker
Are you talking about Kwan?

Sasha already gets her fair share of praise, criticism and bashing WITH Kwan around.

Let's just all enjoy the skating. I want to look past the "fan" thing and just look at the big picture...

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I tend to think people will talk about/bash/endlessly defend & hate the next generation of American ice princesses that come to be after Michelle and Sasha are gone. That is the cycle....well, as far I as I can remember. I first started taking part in different board discussions around the time of the 1994 Olympics. The Nancy vs. Oksana debate was one that dominated for years......and, honestly, I thought it was far nastier (and still can be) than any Kwan, Lipinski, Slutskaya, Cohen, etc. debate.
I will miss Michelle, Irina, and Sasha when they are gone. They have all been around for quite some time and have given us some great moments.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I tend to think people will talk about/bash/endlessly defend & hate the next generation of American ice princesses that come to be after Michelle and Sasha are gone.

ITA with this as well. There's ALWAYS somebody to talk about :laugh: