Psyching out competitors? | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Psyching out competitors?

mzheng

Record Breaker
millie said:
I know that she is still fighting. How much longer can she fight-1year, 2 years and so on? No one can stay on top for ever.
Sure no one can stay on top forever. Just like an old chincese saying "no party can last forever".......I think she knows when to call it quite.

IMO, at this stage of her life, it make no sense for her to sacrify a hip and life time healthy for an OGM......I'm not saying for anyone else, it may make sense for them, and it indeed is a big temptation.

havanamesa1

Rinkside
mzheng said:
IMO, at this stage of her life, it make no sense for her to sacrify a hip and life time healthy for an OGM......I'm not saying for anyone else, it may make sense for them, and it indeed is a big temptation.

Well, Michelle Kwan can sacrifice her hip for an OGM and then bank on her popularity when she decides to become a trying-hard actress :rofl:

Kuchana

On the Ice
Excidra2001 said:
Lately every Kwan thread has turned out to be a yawner.:scratch: Her fans really need to realize that there are people out there who simply do not like Michelle, her skating and etc, posting back and fourth to argue with them is not going to change the fact. Pack it up and move on.Its geting to the point where I ask my self, why bother, in reference to posting under a Kwan therad, its going to turn out to be a joke anyway.Is GS forum becaming Kwan-centric? Too many Kwan threads going on at the same time.

And it seems your hatred of Kwan or anything associated with it (one being her fans) does not cease unfortunately. We got your point loud and clear, however really must you be so antagonistic about it? Here's a solution? Why not respond to a thread about Kwan if you dislike her so much?

As for the psych issue, there may very well be a degree of truth to it but I'm not entirely sure it should be applied to Sasha and Michelle, especially for Michelle as this year will make or break her for Turin.

Last edited: