Kurt IS signed with ABC Commentary | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kurt IS signed with ABC Commentary

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Linny said:
Wouldn't it be a scream to see Kurt, Dick and Scott together? Put Peggy at the end with her hair... Linny
JMHO, NO!!! I would much rather have Dick and Peggy!! I may have a breakdown over this.

Dee

Arsenette

On the Ice
I liked it because for once I heard music during the program :laugh: I mean.. I noticed he wasn't compelled to "speak" during the entire program.. When they switched back to the ladies and Peggy came on.. I mean.. there as incessant talking.. :no:

So yes I like Kurt. :agree:

R.D.

Record Breaker
(I hope this isn't considered a spoiler) but...

I just heard that Katarina Witt and Kurt Browning are going to be commentating Skate America starting this Sunday. I don't know if they'll continue to broadcast events, but the word is going around. They were seen in the booth at the event.

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
Way to Go Kurt

I hope that he does a great job. He knows what he is talking about and has grown up allot since his NBC stint. I think it will be good for Dick to have someone else handling all the talking. I too want to hear all the dirt. So guys tell it like it is. We all want to know the scoop.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
(I hope this isn't considered a spoiler) but...
I just heard that Katarina Witt and Kurt Browning are going to be commentating Skate America starting this Sunday. I don't know if they'll continue to broadcast events, but the word is going around. They were seen in the booth at the event.
Red Dog, This isn't helping with my breakdown, it's only adding to it. :yes: :yes:

Dee

Linny

Final Flight
Bald heads

FWIW, I wasn't suggesting that I think Scott, Curt and Dick would be great commentators together, just wondering what it would look like with the three bald heads. Add Patrick Stewart in there, too, and there would be 4 bald heads, one with a marvelous speaking voice.
Linny

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Linny said:
FWIW, I wasn't suggesting that I think Scott, Curt and Dick would be great commentators together, just wondering what it would look like with the three bald heads. Add Patrick Stewart in there, too, and there would be 4 bald heads, one with a marvelous speaking voice.
Linny
Now you're talking Linny.......Patrick Stewart, yes, yes by all means. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I did see Kurt and Katerina on Good Morning America this morning. I taped it and will have to see what they say about commentating. Kurt must be shorter than I thought as Katerina looked about as tall or more. I Haven't heard anything about Scott's latest health problems for a while and am wondering how he is doing? I have been too busy lately to read all the posts. Just try to see a few each day.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
I did see Kurt and Katerina on Good Morning America this morning. I taped it and will have to see what they say about commentating. Kurt must be shorter than I thought as Katerina looked about as tall or more. I Haven't heard anything about Scott's latest health problems for a while and am wondering how he is doing? I have been too busy lately to read all the posts. Just try to see a few each day.

Scott's been seen around at different events, but he's been pretty quiet lately so I really don't know what he's up to

as for Kurt's height... it's 5'7"-5'8" which is about what Kat is as well

in his autobiography he talks about how it felt to be the same height... it was cute and funny (then again it'sKurt so you know that's a given ;))

S

SkateFan4Life

What I liked about Kurt Browning's Skate America commentary is that he talks fast, talks knowledgeably, and he isn't intimitated by Dick Button. Kurt has the confidence to actually challenge some of Dick's opinions - something that Peggy, Peter, Terry, and the gang never dare to do.

Go, Kurt! :biggrin:

Eeyora

Final Flight
Where in the 1994 Worlds broadcast did Kurt refer to Michelle as sexy. I have watched this competition many times and never heard the comment.