Skating dreams | Golden Skate

Skating dreams

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I had a really bizarre one the night before the Ladies Final at the Calgary Olympics which actually turned out to be prophetic. I was on this ship and I saw Debi Thomas on the deck talking to Jill Trenary -- Debi was saying that she was over the whole thing and she just didn't want to be there at all and she was thinking of pulling out. Jill told her she understood and if she wanted to withdraw, she could go in and pick up the bronze and at least get the US on the podium. Debi asked if she was sure, since Caryn Kadavy was sick so the pressure would all be on her. As things turned out, Debi did tank and later said she just wasn't ready, Jill finished 4th (so if Debi had withdrawn she'd been 3rd), and Caryn withdrew due to the flu, but I don't think we knew she had that till the night of the final. It was just TRULY ODD and kinda spooky.

I've had a couple of other skating dreams, too, but I'd have to look them up in the "dream book" I used to keep to see what they were.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I've had a couple dreams about Alexei Yagudin, very innocent, but I think I had them because of my crush on him. I'm surprised I haven't had any other kinds of skating dreams, due to the fact that I'm obsessed with the sport.:)

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
I had a weird dream about ice dance the other night. I think I was at Torino--at least I'm fairly sure it was a future Olympics. I think I did skate in the dream, but I can't remember many details, just that it was the warm-ups, not the competition. The only couple I remember "recognizing" were FP&M, and they were wearing...well, tasteful costumes. Or at least rather old-school outfits. I also remember the arena was very...blue.

What bugs me is I know I had a partner in the dream, but I can't remember who he was or what he looked like!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
CzarinaAnya said:
I've had a couple dreams about Alexei Yagudin, very innocent, but I think I had them because of my crush on him. I'm surprised I haven't had any other kinds of skating dreams, due to the fact that I'm obsessed with the sport.:)
I would say that was a very nice dream!!!

Dee

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Bijoux said:
anyone have any good ones to share - or nightmares even?

One of my best skating dreams was about me - once again I was a young twelve year old girl skating across the ice. Wow, what a great dream. If only I had a time machine.

:love: