View Poll Results: What's your favorite Sasha costume?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Sasha Costume

Quote Originally Posted by dancindiva03
    I don't think I have ever really liked any of her dresses. I especially dislike the ones she designed herself, she really is not as good a designer as she'd like to think. Very few of her dresses have even been flattering on her figure and she is waaaaaaaay to fond of deep, plunging necklines that show off her total lack of a bustline.
    I agree. All (or almost all) of Sasha's costumes are very beautiful, but they don't necessarily look beautiful on her. I think the shape of some of Sasha's costumes would be suited more towards a skater with a bit more of a bust, like Michelle. I think Sasha is designing for the body type she'd like to have, not the body type she has. I can empathize, as I too have a boyish figure, and it does make things difficult.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    I can sympathize with ya CDMM1991 . But it sure makes it easier to move around alot freer, lol.

Rinkside
    I would have to say her Malaguena yellow and black dress. It's elegant and it stands out. My second favourite is her Carmen program.

I picked the yellow Malaguena as well I love that one!

Banned
    I still hate all her costumes, and the Romeo and Juliet dress from this year is just awful. Almost no color, it is so blah and boring and dull and very unflattering on her figure. When will she learn how to dress for her build? And I wish she would stop helping design her dresses, fashion so is not her thing.

Skater Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by dancindiva03
    I still hate all her costumes, and the Romeo and Juliet dress from this year is just awful. Almost no color, it is so blah and boring and dull and very unflattering on her figure. When will she learn how to dress for her build? And I wish she would stop helping design her dresses, fashion so is not her thing.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. (Besides the fact you ALREADY posted once about how oh my gosh you hate Sasha's costumes.)

I'm gonna have to go with her original Malaguena dress. It was so cool! I love a lot of her costumes though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie
    If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I'm gonna have to go with her original Malaguena dress. It was so cool! I love a lot of her costumes though.
    Well the poll DID ask what my favorite costume was, and I don't have one.

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar
    I liked her 2006 LP best. It loks great with a gold medal.

ITA with whomever said 2000-01 SP... I loved that simple costume

I chose the original Dark Eyes costume... I love the red so much more than the turquoise!

Medalist
    I agree with Toni, I loved her red Dark Eyes costoume. Just loved it. She looks great in red. Second comes her black Malaguena costume.

Custom Title
    My favorite Sasha costumes are the white one with the criss cross pattern she wore for her Romeo & Juliet program at the 2002 Sears Canadian Open http://www.sashafans.com/media/scree...ears/index.php and the ice blue one she wore for her 2002 Olympic SP program http://www.sashafans.com/media/galle...short-ap-4.jpgwhich I believe she designed-although I am quickly learning to love both of her 2006 costumes.

I actually like her new Dark Eyes costume better than the red one. She's worn red before and I like seeing her in an unusual color.

I think most of the costumes look good on her.

I must disagree with Sasha's erm detractors. I think she has a great eye for fashion and shows a real talent for design.
    Last edited by ladysarahchatto; 01-24-2006 at 04:27 AM.

Skating Freak Barbie
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Kerryfan
    I liked her 2006 LP best. It loks great with a gold medal.
    It's "Looks", not "loks"! Hey, if you are going to be the spell-check police.....

Custom Title
    I really don't like white on the ice. I think that white and very light blue are terrible with ice. I have always liked Sasha's brighter colored/darker costumes such as both dark eyes costumes and her LP from last year. I really don't like the gold either it is so unflatering to most skin tones (including Sasha's and Michelle's) I generally prefer it when I costume does not blend into the skater or the ice.

Champion Skater (Vicariously)
    http://www.sashacohen.com/photos/newpix3.gif

I voted for "other" and my nod for favorite goes to this one... though I'm not sure where/what routine she wore used it for. Its very modern and different than what she usually wears. I also liked that she wore a lighter tight shade than the usual suntan color. On her fair complextion that dark suntan can look goofy.
    Last edited by Longhornliz; 02-02-2006 at 01:49 AM.

Minusaramadad from Arctaroon John King's Avatar

Baby Blue

My favorite would be img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cohensasha232ph.jpg img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cohensasha220xh.jpg this one.And,frankly I get annoyed at the comments about her figure.What would you want her to do,get implants?And if she did have curves,ala Liz Manley,wouldn't some be calling her fat?In recent years,she has built up muscles,yet still has to put up with unfounded rumours of an eating disorder.Sasha is a beautiful young woman,and both looks great and skates great in her costumes.

My two shickels worth.
    Last edited by John King; 02-02-2006 at 05:25 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast