Pairs Short Program | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Program

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
This should start at 9:00 EST

Well, hopefully the Men's short fiasco has no impact here on the Pairs

First up to go is: Elizabeth Putnam and Sean Wirtz (CAN)

amykaren

On the Ice
SailorGalaxia518 said:
Guy's check out the results. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow. No kidding! Just in looking at the pictures from USFSA's website, Marcy drew my attention due to her strech and positions. Hope they do well in the FS.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I think I will need therapy after all these SP results today. WOW. Talk about some shockers including those pairs results! Marcy and Aaron had to have done awesome and I was happy Rena & John had a decent skate too. I was (and am still a little bit) totally :sheesh: over Amanda & Mark's SP (she is usually pretty consistant on her triples so that fall was out of character for her) but hopefully they (and the other US pairs) all do great in the LP on Saturday. I haven't lost faith and the last time A&M had a rough SP, they ended up coming second in the LP the next time they skated in that competition, so I definitely still believe they can have an awesome end to SA. GO AMANDA & MARK!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Expected the Chinese to be in 1st but I'm dumfounded, speechless, delighted at the placement of the two US teams in 2nd & 3rd, above highly-touted Obertas/Slavnov. Well, well, well...