Does anyone have link to Japanese invitational? | Golden Skate

Does anyone have link to Japanese invitational?

Bijoux

Match Penalty
Is there a video of Irina's performance at this event? I am beginning to think Irina is going to walk away with this season, based on the injured list and what we are seeing. I hope not. I was hoping to see both Sasha and Michelle on the podium. While Shiz has the total package, I don't think she is doing well with TT after what we saw so far.

I'd almost put money on Irina at this point. What do GSers think?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Japan Videos

I was able to download a number of skaters' videos from this site.

http://fsvids.9.forumer.com/

You have to register in order to download current season videos. If the videos are all "expired" you can post a request to see if someone will upload them again.

At this stage I liked Sasha's program better than Irina's, but they were both the "first showing" of the season so I'm sure the programs will both be tweaked. To my eyes, Irina looked very strong and fit - in great condition from whatever you can tell from a video over the internet. Shiz's programs were a bit rough around the edges at both events, but I think her performance at Japan was much better than Campbell's - just IMO.

Another video I really enjoyed from the Japan collection was Miki's. It's a completely different style for her. Opinions seem to have varied widely - from YUK to AWESOME and everything in between. I personally enjoyed the program and I think it reflects a huge improvement in her presentation skills.

Enjoy!!
DG

Enjoy!