Does anyone know... | Golden Skate

Does anyone know...

antmanb

Record Breaker
Does Anyone know why Jenna McKorkell Withdrew?

As far as i know she's only been given one GP event. I'm wondering if maybe there is a good reason (eg injury) that led to the disastrous long she put in at Karl Schaeffer.

Any news gratefully received.

Ant

R.D.

Record Breaker
I didn't even know she withdrew. :eek:

If it's injury, this is REALLY bad. All these skaters are getting injured! What's UP with this...?

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Her luck goes from bad to worse. I read elsewhere that Jenna/Great Britain failed to make the 'cut' for the Olympics Ladies competition, during the recent Karl Schefer event. Bad news.:no:

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
She was in last place in the LP at Karl Schaefer. She landed a couple of doubles but the majority of her jumps were singles.

antmanb

Record Breaker
hockeyfan228 said:
She was in last place in the LP at Karl Schaefer. She landed a couple of doubles but the majority of her jumps were singles.

The things that raises suspicions of an injury (perhaps incurred in a Free skate practice) is that she hit the 3Lz/2T combo in the short and fell (but at least attempted) the 3Lp in the short. Singling all of her jumps except the two doubles she landed smacks more of a physical problem rather than psychological one...:cry:

With any luck she'll be back on form for the British Championships and the end of nov/start of December.

Ant