Dad's Fish Feast | Golden Skate

Dad's Fish Feast

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
just got off yahoo with mom with this update:

Parents: i talked to your daddy awhile ago and he said it was sunny and 85 degrees....they had just finished their big alaska fish barbeque....he had 4 grills going!...anyway, i had about ten people screaming "thank you" into his cell phone

Parents: most of the people told him they had never tasted anything but canned salmon and thought his bbq tasted awesome

Parents: they are closing the marlin shelter and transferring the people there....dad said some of the workers from marlin went yesterday to check out the waco facility and came back with a sad report....it's a way older facility and their computers and everything are way old.....these guys got really spoiled working in such a nice place in marlin....and i'm sure it's gonna be a big shock to the refugees too

Parents: the party's over so to speak

Parents: because a lot of them have been sent back to their homes or have been matched up with families willing to take them in.....so it's more cost effective to have the few remaining go to the other facility, which has also had their residents going home

Parents: the less money they waste, the more they can have to help people with