Adult Bronze | Golden Skate

Adult Bronze

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Well I just signed up to take my Adult Bronze MIF test on Nov 11th. I just passed my Pre-Bronze MIF & Freestyle a couple of months ago. My coach suggested I take it so I figured I might as well try it and see if I can pass. I've been working really hard on all the moves and hope I can get everything right and looking good.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
You can do it! I tested and passed my pre-bronze moves and freestyle and bronze moves all on the same day about 2 weeks ago with no problem at all! Just don't get nervous!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Congrats on passing all of your tests! :clap: Have you passed your bronze freestyle?

I had a lesson yesterday and my coach picked apart a lot of little things I need to work on. I'm going to the rink 4 days a week and working only on these moves.

"Just don't get nervous"
That's the hard part!:laugh:

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
dlkksk8fan said:
Congrats on passing all of your tests! :clap: Have you passed your bronze freestyle?

I had a lesson yesterday and my coach picked apart a lot of little things I need to work on. I'm going to the rink 4 days a week and working only on these moves.

"Just don't get nervous"
That's the hard part!:laugh:

I have not yet tested the Bronze FS. I'm still working on putting some "sit" into the required sitspin! And my backspin is not yet consistant enough to risk putting the test out there just yet.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
My sitspin is pretty good (low and fast), but my backspin (if you want to call it one) is awful. I can't seem to get on that outside edge and my tracings look like small 3 turns.

I put the backspin right at the start of my program so I can get it over with:p

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
dlkksk8fan said:
My sitspin is pretty good (low and fast), but my backspin (if you want to call it one) is awful. I can't seem to get on that outside edge and my tracings look like small 3 turns.

I put the backspin right at the start of my program so I can get it over with:p

That is exactly what my backspin looks like! A whole series of little three turns. Coach put it as my first element, also, but still it is just awful! We are hoping to have it passable by January, but the time is going so quickly and the spinning so slowly!