Thread: Dad comes home today

Dad comes home today

a few days early, but they don't need him anymore. And from what mom told me it sounds like he's ready to come back home.

Last weekend mom had two major problems at home, first the water heater part of the furnace (or whatever) went wacky and flooded the basement. Then on Sunday the fridge died (it's older than I am so it was bound to happen!) so she had to get a new one from Home Depot. Only the one that she got was a hair wider than the old one and it DIDN'T FIT! So she took a hacksaw to part of the kitchen counter and got it in all by herself (she had a couple of guys bring it into the house and all but they had to head back to school before the storm hit!) she just knows dad is going to flip when he sees her remodel but he told her on the phone that whatever worked and he wouldn't be upset.. :lol

I can't wait to see the remodel ha ha

Custom Title
    Good show by your dad! Hope he arrives home safe and sound. And hope your mom do not take a hacksaw to anything else while he is away!

well I got to see him during his layover here in Anchorage

apparently mom DIDN'T tell him about the hacksaw incident.... but no worries I did oops! He got all pastey white and his eyes got big like "oh crap" and then he said "all she said was I might have to do a little remodelling when I got home" my parents crack me up

Custom Title
    hehehehehehe

Glad you got to see him, Toni!

Glad your Dad is safely home. Your mom !