New Picture of MK on Maxxis site | Golden Skate

New Picture of MK on Maxxis site

IDLERACER

Medalist
That was last summer's Champions On Ice get-up. There's lot's of pictures on the web of Sasha Cohen, Irina Slutskaya, Jenny Kirk and Amber Corwin dressed similarly. Click HERE for another shot of her in her orange bikini, posing with some familiar faces.

R.D.

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
That was last summer's Champions On Ice get-up. There's lot's of pictures on the web of Sasha Cohen, Irina Slutskaya, Jenny Kirk and Amber Corwin dressed similarly. Click HERE for another shot of her in her orange bikini, posing with some familiar faces.

Anyone have a bigger version of that pic?

Bijoux

Match Penalty
This is the first ugly costume I've seen Michelle in. Safe to say this is not Vera Wang, but does show off her abs. Timmy looks like he'd like to drop Sasha!

gezando

Final Flight
This is the second ugliest costume from Cohen, oh well at least the top of her tights is not showing like the one from Hernado's hideaway :eek:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
They all look beautiful, but these costumes are horrible! I saw the COI show in which these costumes were worn and I must say that they look ten times worse in person. I'm not sure if it is the colors/cuts or what exactly.....but please, never again!

IDLERACER

Medalist
BronzeisGolden said:
They all look beautiful, but these costumes are horrible! I saw the COI show in which these costumes were worn and I must say that they look ten times worse in person. I'm not sure if it is the colors/cuts or what exactly.....but please, never again!
Aw, c'mon, where's your sense of humor? Goebel, Weir and Slutskaya all look like they just walked off an episode of the original Star Trek series, and Sasha Cohen's outfit is the exact same color as Ringo's on the cover of Sgt. Pepper. When I saw the show, I was kind of glad they were all dressed like this. It made them all clearly visible from the cheap seats.:biggrin:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, well. I asked above if there was a larger image of the ladies, then while searching the directory stumbled upon a larger version! :rock: :love:

ETA: Here are some thumbnails to larger versions of some pics I found:

Last edited:
The last picture looks like a wrestling hold. Michelle is about to flip Sasha over her back, LOL.

Spirit

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
p2k50406iz.th.jpg
Little gifts like this make GoldenSkate all the more golden.

Thanks muchly.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Spirit said:
Little gifts like this make GoldenSkate all the more golden.

Thanks muchly.

No problem. Glad to be of service. :) ;)

The original images are actually much bigger (they're freakin' lifesize!), but ImageShack shrunk the file and the file size when I uploaded them (I presume to save space).

Eeyora

Final Flight
Michelle looks cute with bangs.

I think the picture of Michelle and Sasha is cute. It looks like a spoof of their so called practice incidents.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I found some more pics (albeit not as big)...let me know if you want me to post them or not.

jesslily

Final Flight
In COI how do they decide who is going wear which custome? Each skater grabs what she likes, or the dirctor assign a particular outfit to each person? It seems Sasha always gets the best looking dress.

gezando

Final Flight
All of Cohen's COI dresses give the same visual effect of flattening her figure.

Last edited: