Thread: Dorothy Hamill on Today Show

Sal-Kowabunga!

Lightbulb Dorothy Hamill on Today Show

Since I had to choose whether to watch the CCTV feed of Pang and Tong's free skate or watch Dorothy Hamill on NBC, I chose to mute the Chinese feed and watch Dorothy.

She was hyping her Broadway on Ice show and the Olympics. I loved that she admitted she doesn't even understand the COP.

Watch out, Dorothy, Speedy won't be happy!

Rinkside

Dorothy Hamill on the Today show

She may not understand the scoring system but even at 49 she sure does know how to skate - also she looks awfully thin

Evie

Ice Angel
    She still looks as young as the time she won the gold. And she looks very happy, healthy, and strong.

She looks amazing.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    If you missed it, a clip of Dorothy's interview and skate are available on fsvids in the Dorothy Hamill thread (of course!), posted by LadyNit.

SkateFan4Life
    Dorothy is truly America's Sweeheart. The lady has grace, style, and a freshness that belies her 49 years. It's almost hard to believe that it's been nearly 30 years ago since she won gold at Innsbruck as a young 19-year-old.

IMHO, I would rather watch Dorothy Hamill than practically any other skater. She is a gem of the first order!!