Spoilers in "The Edge"? | Golden Skate

Spoilers in "The Edge"?

How do you feel?

• I want spoilers in the edge.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don't want spoilers in the edge.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I am indifferet to whether there are spoilers in the edge.

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

CDMM1991

Medalist
How do the GSers generally feel about whether or not there are spoilers in the edge?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I didn't vote - only because none of the choices reflect where I am.

Now that the new season is underway, and far more info is available on the net year after year.... It's difficult to find much to talk about in the edge that is "safe." Re-hashing past seasons seems...well....

I felt REALLY bad when I accidentally (believe me..I did NOT intend it!) posted 2 spoilers yesterday (in one post) which involved single event winners of SC and COC. I really try to NOT post spoilers in the Edge. I'm going to avoid posting anything in the Edge at all, which will insure I don't post any spoilers accidentally. (OK - you can all start the party now :))

Just my 2 cents.

DG

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'm fully against it. However, I did make the (shameful) mistake of posting an article that had a very brief spoiler line (like two words or something) and I didn't catch it. :mad:

Personally, I don't care enough about the GP events to go unspoiled for them, but I DO care VERY much about the bigger events. And, if GP spoilers are allowed, then during Nats or Worlds, or (heaven forbid) the Olympics, there will be spoilers all over the place as well. I dread that. In fact, I may even stay off the internet for that period of time when the Olympic ladies' FS event is on...

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
I think people should try to avoid posting the spoilers, unless they post huge warnings. That said, I think everybody should get a grip. If an occasional spoiler that gets through ruins a competition for you, you have got some real problems. Grow up. Enjoy the skating anyway. Do not assume that someone did this deliberately just to upset you.