Best Looking Man in Figure Skating... | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Best Looking Man in Figure Skating...

To all: In posting pictures, please post the url instead of img, unless the picture is on your own server and you own the copyright. This rule has to do with "bandwidth theft" issues.

Thanks.

MM :)

diamondqueen

On the Ice
Best Looking Man in Figure Skating

He does not do it for me. I choices are John Zimmerman, Steven Cousins and Michael Weiss.

diamond:clap:

Frau Muller

Final Flight
My obvious choice is now a Caller, former Olympic Gold Medalist ALEXEI URMANOV! I sure hope that he is selected to 'call the shots' in Turin!!!!! Woooo-hooo! :love: :love: :love:

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Alexei Urmanov is classically handsome in a James Bond way. If they ever consider a Russian James Bond please call Alexei. :laugh: seriously he just has the Bond vibe to him and I like it.

Another honorable mention is Sergei Dobrin, even though someone I shall not name said he looked like a 12 year old female chemo patient with a bad wig. I was so mad when he said that anyway... pretty much all the Russian men except Stanislav Timchenko are hot.

Johar

Medalist
Scott Davis
Derrick Delmore
Fedor Andreeve
Kulik
Alexei Yagudin
Rocky Marval
Brian Joubert
John Zimmerman

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Out of all that you mentioned I have to say; Kulik, Yagudin and Andreev are the hottest. None of the others do anything for me. You can call me biased towards the Russians, but what can they do about it? Their men are so hot. :love:

sashay

Spectator
CzarinaAnya said:
I think a poll on this subject is in order :yes: :

ITA! However, if Yags, JWe, and JZ are all in it, I'd have a very hard time deciding, lol, I like them all! ;)

Lanie

On the Ice
:laugh: That'll be one hard poll!

My vote is for John Kerr. :love: John Zimmerman and Sasha Abt tie for a close 2nd. ;)

CDMM1991

Medalist
If anyone is making a poll [an idea which I am supporting btw haha] make sure to hyperlink the options to links of great pictures of some of these men! Haha you can do this by highlighting the name, clicking the earth/link icon at the top of the post edit toolbar and copy and paste the url into the box that appears.

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Why is everyone trying to say that there are men in skating hotter than Andrei Maksimishin when he is clearly the hottest! :love:

~Muffin~ said:
Out of all that you mentioned I have to say; Kulik, Yagudin and Andreev are the hottest. None of the others do anything for me. You can call me biased towards the Russians, but what can they do about it? Their men are so hot. :love:
Muffin - You really do not have anything to say how these men skate or skating in general. We've had posters like that before and were banned.

Joe

Zanzibar

Final Flight
I think many of us would agree that when it comes to Russians...they seem to be at some sort of genetic advantage
(or maybe it's just the in the snow...or water....)
when it comes to goodlooks AND skating, LOL.

Dibs

Rinkside
I think Dan Zhang is quite the stunner. He's got some chiseled features that make my heart pitter patter.

Justafan

On the Ice
I think hotness also has to do with personality. I used to think Victor Petrenko was hot because he was so silly and funny on the ice..just seemed to have a great personality. Brian Boitano had the classic looks in his younger days and still looks good because he is so physically fit. Kurt...needs to either get plugs or shave it off all the way...but still hot. I love Johnny Weir and am jealous of his eyelashes, but he is definately more cute than hot. I think Ben Agosto is hot even with the goatee.
Hottest guy ever will always be Sergei Grinkov, IMO. He and Ekaterina used to make me cry watching them skate.

Another member of the dirty old ladies club here. :)