Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire.

First Harry Potter Experience will be Sunday!

I haven't read the books or seen any of the previous movies. One of our customer's owns a theatre in a small town near us that was originally opened in 1937. They have lovingly restored the theatre to the original period decor, and the latest Harry Potter opened there last weekend.

So...me and hubby and my "little brother" (Big Brothers Big Sisters) are going to the matinee on Sunday!!!

I'm hoping we can get the manager to give Little Brother a tour of the projection room. It's really a facinating mix of older, but "rock solid" technology and very modern technology.

There are so few of these older theatres still around, and it's a really cool place to go see a movie!!

DG

Sal-Kowabunga!
    DG, hope you all enjoy the movie. Also hope the little brother thing is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHIO2
    DG, hope you all enjoy the movie. Also hope the little brother thing is going well.
    Thanks JO. I think it's going well. Last time we got together he told me about his girlfriend. (he's 12)

Custom Title
    I really liked this movie. Normally I am disappointed when the director chooses to leave out scenes. Well for this one, I wasnt. I think that I actually liked the fourth movie better than the book. (die-hard Harry Potter fans, please dont shoot me!)

Custom Title
    I loved it. I think they did a good job of streamlining the book. It's a HUGE undertaking, and I had a great time watching it. I liked all the humorous undertones in the beginning. I really liked the Weasley twins, as usual.

Rinkside
    I just saw it a couple days ago, and it was AMAZING. It was so much better than all the previous movies, and I appreciated the humor that was much more present than the previous films.

ITA that Cedric Diggory was completely drool worthy. I didn't cry as much when he died as I thought I would, but Robert Pattinson is a great actor and I hope to see him in more films. I also liked Stanislav Ianevski as Viktor Krum, but you can tell it was his first acting gig. Not to mention- he was very easy on the eyes.

I don't know about anybody else here, but I got really hot and bothered during the scene where Snape and Karkaroff were in the closet- now only if the door was closed... whoo doggie! OK! I was also happy to see more of the Weasley twins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2