ESPN and figure skating | Golden Skate

ESPN and figure skating

danshow

Spectator
Hi, is it just me, or did ESPN changed the schedule at least 3 times in the last month (on mondays) when there was supposed to be figure skating, to put football instead? I usually like football, but... The schedule said "Figure skating" (with or without details as to what it was going to be about), and then it was Monday Night Football! Am I wrong or isn't Monday Night Football supposed to be on ABC? Why is MNF on ABC AND ESPN, bumping figure skating, but the figure skating gone from ABC and ONLY on ESPN? That's really unfair. There is figure skating scheduled again this week, I hope there won't be removing it again! Especially for something that's already on another channel...

I'd like to know if somebody else noticed this and if there another way around that, like if the skating was shown at another time that I didn't know about...

Thanks

heyang

Record Breaker
I've been getting Grand Prix events on Mondays starting around 9PM EST on ESPN. There's usually some aired on Sunday's around 1PM on ESPN, too.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
It must be your local tv channel as I don't get football on mine when I'm supposed to have skating.

danshow

Spectator
Thanks

Thanks everyone for your input... Oh well, I really must get my mind set to less skating than I thought, then... It's weird, because when I check in at other times, the schedule is right with what I have... it must just be badluck! But I'll check in with sundays! And I'll look around for other times where my local channel may be broadcasting the figure skating... I've written to the station, twice already... hope this time I'll get an answer!

Thanks again!:)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Don't remember what day it was but one time in the last few weeks, it was listed as ESPN but it was on ESPN 2.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
You're right Grgranny... I think it may have been last Sunday that the skating was on ESPN 2. I previously posted that I've always watched on ESPN but that was incorrect.