Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JRochette

Banned

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by screech
    Sarah would have been even lower than that because of her cheated jumps - they would have been downgraded to doubles.
    You are right, Sarah would have only had her triple sal/triple loop counted as a triple sal/double loop and her triple toe/triple loop counted as a triple toe/double loop. She would have had less jump difficulty than Kwan, Slutskaya, or Cohen. Maybe with the current COP she would not even have planned triple-
    triples to try though, since we know she has no hope of doing a triple-triple that isnt cheated, and I am sure she knows that as well.

Her short program might have been even lower than 4th under the new COP, and she would have been 5+ points behind Kwan, Slutskaya, and Cohen I would estimate. It probably was a 57 point program at best. I doubt she would have even medaled in SCL under the current COP.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by screech
    Sarah would have been even lower than that because of her cheated jumps - they would have been downgraded to doubles.
    Screech - I thought we put that branding of Sarah's jumps to bed. Slutskaya, Cohen, and Kwan lost the gold to Sarah. Live with it.

Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2