Holiday on ice Diamonds,, | Golden Skate

Holiday on ice Diamonds,,

Dutch Skater

Rinkside
Yesterday was the vip-show for the famous dutch people and stuf.. My mom got us tickets for the vip show incl. afterparty in ''Black tie'' (she works with press and stuf.. so thats the reason)

So my mom and I went yesterday in Cocktail dress to holiday on ice Diamonds.. And I must say, it was beautifull as ever, BUT I think it wasn't their best show, i think almost 8-10 times someone felt on the ice during a jump..

I liked the part where there were some sort of costumes like a butterflie the most, it was so cool, with neon lights etc! :rock:

I enyod the show, and it was really much fun to dress up plus watch something I ab adore :cool:

Ohyeah, I also go next friday during a show back to watch backstage :cool: I can't wait!!

I think the show was 3 years ago in america something like that.. Did you like it and wich show is now over there?

xox..

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Sounds great. I hope you have a better time tomorrow. Is it a "meet and greet" sort of thing, you're going to? :)

Dutch Skater

Rinkside
CzarinaAnya said:
Sounds great. I hope you have a better time tomorrow. Is it a "meet and greet" sort of thing, you're going to? :)

Well no, it's not this friday, but the next one, sorry! ;) Ehm, at the afterparty, my mum saw the boss off the building in my village where holiday on ice also is going to be.. And my mum know's her very well.. So she said to me call me tomorrow (so that was today...) and the floor-manager, is going to give me a tour backstage :cool: So i'm really really excited! Most likely becouse i'm skating in a almost exact same show with children.. So I can't wait!

Plus, i'm using it four my school project, so I guess that is going to be great too! :cool: