Winter MARSHALL's LIVE TV | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Winter MARSHALL's LIVE TV

Doggygirl said:
(but I'm still not voting for MK or anyone at the Marshall's Cheesiest Super Cheesefest - I'm on protest no matter who skates.) :)
Don't forget to order your pizza -- baloney and extra cheese! :laugh:

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
I think I need to organize a protest of this tacky event! We could picket at Marshalls Camembertfest wearing formal evening attire:rofl: My Butler could carry my engraved picket sign. All picket signs would proclaim that we protest the ice skating elite sinking to the level of nude midget mud wrestling, or American Idol, whichever might be tackier(it is a close call)

Kasey

Medalist
mmscfdcsu said:
They might as well just skate to the theme song from Barney:laugh:

Hehe, since he gave up Grease, can we hand this one over to Evan? I would pay to see him dressed in all purple (a la Berntsson at Skate America!)

orchid

On the Ice
Mathman said:
Well, anyone besides Michelle who thinks they are going to win this popularity contest should check out the results of the latest reader's poll in International Figure Skating.

All-time favorite Olympic female medalist: Michelle Kwan.

Best ladies performance in competition for the 2004-2005 season: Michelle Kwan

And The favorite Chinese athlete, by milllions, millions of votes. I Wonder why she was assigned CoC?

Wonder what I's scores would have been if MK skated ?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Wonder what I's scores would have been if MK skated?

Don't think it would have made a difference. Not at all. As far as I know, Irina just OWNS the Cop- no questions asked

R.D.

Record Breaker
While I'm at it...anyone know Irina's scores from 05 Euro's (where she didn't do so well), and how they would compare to maybe some of the performances in this year's GP? (Maybe that's for another thread, though.)