Mens LP from TV | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mens LP from TV

rain

Record Breaker
Just saw this thanks to CBC.
Yay to Sandhu - now if only he can get his short program going.... I adore Sandhu, but I can't say I'm a huge fan of his new LP. It seems to score really well, and with his musicality he can pull of just about anything, but the choreography and music are not my favorite. That said, and my personal preferences aside, he looked great out there.

Lambiel - another skater I just love. And I love his new LP. A few mistakes early in the season here, but I think this can be a masterpiece by the Olympics. Love the choreography and the music. The final spin was to die for. The costume on the other hand, needs to meet with a sudden fire. Zebra stripes? What? Why? And in orange?

Griazev - the only one who could beat Lambiel in the hideous costume competition. Truly awful. I wasn't all that impressed with his skate either. Didn't hate it, it just didn't really stand out to me.

Li - ouch. That should go down as one of the great skate disasters. Nice to know he finally got a choreographer, though, who's given him something in between his jumps. Hope to see this later during a better performance.