Thread: Anyone watching Invasion?

Anyone watching Invasion?

William Fichtor always seems such a slimy character in anytrhing I have watched him in. Mariel is creepy. I love the little girl and her hunky dad. Shaun Cassidy is good with this kind of show. I loved "American Gothic" another show he did some years ago...also had a creepy sheriff played by GaryCole.

Mariel is creepy since she became one of them. Worse was the teen brat who supposedly had a baby and killed her mother-in-law.

Sal-Kowabunga!
    She got even creepier since the young woman killed her mother-in-law and she then went back to the swamp and told hubby she saw her body.

Funny, I just starting this same thread on FSU last night :D

This show has really grown on me, especially since they stopped showing Rose asking everyone if they saw the lights all the time. I love that Sheriff Tom has been painted as being a bad guy all along, but last night we got to see him in a very different light - that of a guy who desperately loves his wife, and is trying to control a situation that is obviously way larger than whatever he knows. Dave the brother in law is great, and I like Jesse and the stepsister (even if she is just eye candy). The only person I don't like is Larkin, but I can live with that.

How creepy was that ending in the cove?

Custom Title
    I love this show and all the other new sci-fi shows. But much to my shame, I never could remember to tape the stuff. Or if I do, I always get something wrong. :(

Champion Skater (Vicariously)
    Ive been watching, but not really enjoying it. I think I will stick with it just because it comes on after lost which is my favorite. Larkin bugs me

I like the actress playing the creepy girl who killed her mother in law, she also plays zoe bartlet on the west wing.

I love Invasion, as well as Surface and Threshold. Can't get enough of this sci-fi stuff. Taped Wednesday's show, but haven't seen it yet........42