A baby girl for Kristi! | Golden Skate

A baby girl for Kristi!

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
According to sports articles covering hockey...Kristi and Bret had another daugther Wednesday night. That's all the details given. Congrats Kristi and Bret and Keara! :)

lulu

Final Flight
purplecat said:
According to sports articles covering hockey...Kristi and Bret had another daugther Wednesday night. That's all the details given. Congrats Kristi and Bret and Keara! :)

Congrats to the family!

:rock:

Congrats to Kristi, Bret, et al.! Two for two--well, you know what I mean. Lots of :love: in the Yamaguchi-Hettican household.:)

But I must ask one thing: Is there anything Kristi can't do beautifully, exquisitely, and with only gaining baby weight?! Come on, Kristi. Can't you gain a pound or two extra just as a gimme to the rest of the world of women?;)

Just kidding. I wish them all much health and happiness.:agree:

Rgirl

John King

Final Flight
Names,names,baby names.....

Well,since she named her first daughter after the Security Chief on Star Trek DSN,I think she should name the new girl 'Annika':biggrin: Just kidding.Congratulations to the lucky couple!

jesslily

Final Flight
Kristi is such a talented, smart, and kind lady. She just can and be able to have it all, marvalous career, handsome husband, and two lovely daughters.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
How out of the loop am I. I didn't even know that they were expecting again....:scratch: Congrats to the happy family..........42

Eeyora

Final Flight
Congratulations to Kristi she deserves all the happiness in the world!

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
NJSk8Fan said:
Congrat's Kristy & Brett!!! I knew she was pregnant but had no idea when she was due!

Scott Hamilton mentioned that she is over 8 months preganant during the Kristi Friends and family show (held here in Albany about 3 weeks ago), and she looked 5 months pregnant at the most (well, at least from my seat!). Wouldn't shock me if she is going to be on the ice in a week :)

Congrats Kristi and Brett!

R.D.

Record Breaker
You know, I even forgot she was expecting. :laugh: So this came as a total surprise to me. Huh...where did THIS one come from? :laugh:

Anyway, all the best to them.

S

SkateFan4Life

Congratulations, Kristi and Brett!! What a lovely family. :clap: :love:

Panther2000

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
You know, I even forgot she was expecting. :laugh: So this came as a total surprise to me. Huh...where did THIS one come from? :laugh:

Anyway, all the best to them.

I totally forgot.

Wishing them the best