Does anybody watch Surface? | Golden Skate

Does anybody watch Surface?

Johar

Medalist
I know Show42 does. Anybody else?

The acting isn't very good, but I find the show very entertaining. Jay R. Ferguson has grown into a very attractive man:love:

Nimrod is so adorable, at least for now. I think once he starts growing he may not be as friendly. The creatures get up to 200' long!

JOHIO2

Medalist
I watch it too. I think we will be seeing much more of Nimrod, providing the show doesn't get canceled. Haven't seen the ratings on these shows, but sci-fi and esp seem the in thing this season. Watching Ghost Whispere at the moment.

Johar

Medalist
I am so dumb! Once again I missed the first 25 minutes, forgetting that it comes on at 8 now instead of 9.

What happened the first 25 minutes?

Looks like Nimrod isn't as friendly as he used to be. When he came back to see Miles he lunged at him. When Miles was in the water he thought he had found Nimrod, but it was another sea monster. Then others appeared and Miles looked scared. In the next scene Mile had his legs bloodied, presumably from being attacked by the other ones.

Meanwhile, Richard and the girl made it to the surface, but are having trouble getting out of their self-made submarine. While under, they saw the giant monsters reproducing and laying eggs.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Gee, you really didn't miss much! Doc and Rich -- "we're going to die." Repeats next week, now that they are back on the surface! :laugh: Also, R. claims to have seen a man down at 4000 feet.

The monsters have started to attack people in general and not just the ones around Miles.

And a mystery man showed up as the guy our villain reports to. Love the hat....

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Nimrod was mistreated by the fishermen, which is why, I am guessing, he isn't as trusting as he once was.........42