Walk the Line | Golden Skate

Walk the Line

Antilles

Medalist
I saw this film with my brother tonight, and we both thought it was great. Joaquin Phoenix did an excellent job portraying Johnny Cash, and Witherspoon was also good. I'd highly recommend this film.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. I don't know how many people like Johnny because it's trendy, but when you really know about the guy, it's easy to be a fan. :) He was a cool guy.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I just saw this film last night, and I must say that I thought it was incredible. There are some cliches and what not, but overall it is first rate. Both Phoenix and Witherspoon should get Oscar nods for this. I would say this is their best work by far. I knew generally of Cash's story, but I never realized all of the things he overcame....and how June Carter Cash helped him do it. There were so many touching, genuine moments in this film. I highly recommend it also!

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Jauquin Pheonix is amazing as Jonny Cash... You get lost watching him thinking your seeing Cash.. He will get a Oscar nod, but won't win because Jamie Foxx won last year for playing another music legend, Ray Charles.. Altough, Pheonix does ALL of his own singing....
Reese Witherspoon is very cute as June Carter, but I always saw her as just Reese playing the part...she will probably get an Oscar nod too because the field of women in lead acting roles arent that strong this year...