Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Sandu's "Olympic Tick Tock" a "Masterpiece?"

Question Is Sandu's "Olympic Tick Tock" a "Masterpiece?"

E. Sandu has labeled his new free program as a "masterpiece." I think that it is a great program, one of the best, if not the best out there this season. I think its a bit much to label your own program as a masterpiece, but it is obvious that he is confident and performing it really well. I don't think his costume is a "masterpiece," but thats besides the point. I do like his creative spins and choreography. What do you think? Is this program worthy of the title, "Masterpiece?"

I think it is a wonderful program. (And I don't mind the costume, LOL.) This could be Eman's year finally to put it all together.

About his bragging that it is a "masterpiece," maybe he intended to give praise to the choreographer rather than to himself.

Mathman

Custom Title
    Well, it's HIS masterpiece and it was extremely well executed!!! Original and breathtaking. So, I guess it depends on what your definition of a "masterpiece" is.

Do you know who his choreographer is? Mathman, your right. It really is the choreographer who designed the "masterpiece."

Not the droid you're looking for
    I can see why he'd be so enthusiastic about a program with music written especially for him, especially with such interesting choreography. I must say that (IMHO) calling it a "masterpiece" is, if nothing else, premature.
    If he skates it as well in Turin as well as he's been skating it already, and winds up at the top of the podium, we will ALL be calling it a "masterpiece".
    Go E-man!
    xoxo
    Rave

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne
    Do you know who his choreographer is?"
    Mark Pillay/Joanne McLeod

Shoe Diva
    Yes, it is a masterpiece (butt spin aside...) and his calling it a materpiece... well, that's simply classic! Gotta luv Eman!

Hey, what happened to Sea Green?
    Last edited by Mathman; 11-21-2005 at 03:51 PM.

Shoe Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Hey Kwanford, will you do me a huge favor? Go to User Control Panel -> Edit Password and put [/color] at the end of your signature?

MM.
    Done... Sorry about that... I didn't even pay any attention... now, my signature is a "masterpiece"

Quote Originally Posted by Kwanford Wife
    Done... Sorry about that... I didn't even pay any attention... now, my signature is a "masterpiece"
    If you do say so yourself!

E-man is on a roll this year and the LP is well constructed with him in mind. A masterpiece? That word will have to defined. Is he the 'masterpice' or his choreogapher? and does it compare with all the works of those reinascence(sp) painters?

Joe

Custom Title
    Did Eman actually call it a masterpiece or was that Brad640. I know Brad had a poll on FSU about Eman's program being a masterpiece. I didn't know that Eman also said that about his program . Though I will say that Eman's butt in his too tight costume is a master piece.

Custom Title
    I love Emanuel's program and greatly enjoyed seeing it live at Skate Canada.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by soogar
    Did Eman actually call it a masterpiece or was that Brad640. I know Brad had a poll on FSU about Eman's program being a masterpiece. I didn't know that Eman also said that about his program . Though I will say that Eman's butt in his too tight costume is a master piece.
    Eman was interviewed by ABC (Peter, I think) and "masterpiece" is what Eman called it.

Yana

I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but it isthe first program of his I have liked, so that's saying something

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast