Thread: who gets to go to nationals

Rinkside

who gets to go to nationals

After seeing the results for sectionals I am wonder who gets to go to nationals? Specifically, will Ryan Bradley qualify after getting fourth? I love his skating and his great personality on the ice and hope he will be at nationals again this year after being injured last year. Any one know?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lil chrissy
    After seeing the results for sectionals I am wonder who gets to go to nationals? Specifically, will Ryan Bradley qualify after getting fourth? I love his skating and his great personality on the ice and hope he will be at nationals again this year after being injured last year. Any one know?
    top 4 finishers at sectionals qualify for the nationals. So, Ryan gets to go

Yana

Custom Title
    FYI, Bradley competed at Mids with a knee injury, so we'll have to wait and see if he will be able to train and prepare properly for Nationals. Jeremy Abbott (5th place at Mids) is the first alternate and they share the same coach.

I can post the full senior-junior-novice rosters for 2006 US Nationals that I've compiled from the 3 Sectional results plus byes in this forum later.

Rinkside
    thankyou for that info. It would be great if you could post the full roster later.