who gets to go to nationals | Golden Skate

who gets to go to nationals

lil chrissy

Rinkside
After seeing the results for sectionals I am wonder who gets to go to nationals? Specifically, will Ryan Bradley qualify after getting fourth? I love his skating and his great personality on the ice and hope he will be at nationals again this year after being injured last year. Any one know?

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
lil chrissy said:
After seeing the results for sectionals I am wonder who gets to go to nationals? Specifically, will Ryan Bradley qualify after getting fourth? I love his skating and his great personality on the ice and hope he will be at nationals again this year after being injured last year. Any one know?

top 4 finishers at sectionals qualify for the nationals. So, Ryan gets to go :clap:

Yana

Sylvia

Record Breaker
FYI, Bradley competed at Mids with a knee injury, so we'll have to wait and see if he will be able to train and prepare properly for Nationals. Jeremy Abbott (5th place at Mids) is the first alternate and they share the same coach.

I can post the full senior-junior-novice rosters for 2006 US Nationals that I've compiled from the 3 Sectional results plus byes in this forum later.