My Off-Ice Photos from TEB!!! | Golden Skate

My Off-Ice Photos from TEB!!!

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
Wow!

Vanessa, these are fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us. How did you manage to catch all of them in the hotel? Did they have a meet the fans session? Or did you jsut hung out in the lobby a lot?

Thanks again,

Yana

indiaskye1

Rinkside
STL_Blues_fan said:
Vanessa, these are fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us. How did you manage to catch all of them in the hotel? Did they have a meet the fans session? Or did you jsut hung out in the lobby a lot?

Thanks again,

Yana

Well, I was staying at the same hotel as all the skaters, and yes ... in between the different parts of the competition we did hang out in the lobby/bar area a lot. So you kind of see the skaters walk around all the time, and you just try to find the right moment to approach them (preferably not right before they have to go over to the arena to skate ... LOL)!!!

Vanessa

indiaskye - Wonderful photos. will have great memories for you. BTW - one of those pictures of you and Buttle should be retitled Mr. & Mrs. Buttle. You look like a happily married couple.

Joe

kemisha

Rinkside
thanks! :agree:

i posted a link to the sasha one on sashafans.com. it was just too funny not to share.