New Hersh Article- says Kwan probably won't be at December event | Page 15 | Golden Skate

New Hersh Article- says Kwan probably won't be at December event

gezando

Final Flight
Rgirl said:
Didn't mean to gang up on Gez, it just worked out that way. Besides, Gez loves to gang up on posters.

Rgirl, didn't you post a private message about me you meant for one of your buddies publicly at GS one time?

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Gez- PM, please! The personal battles are getting to be too much...(where's that drama icon when you need it)

gezando

Final Flight
Red Dog said:
Gez- PM, please! The personal battles are getting to be too much...(where's that drama icon when you need it)
RD, I did not the so called "personal battles" in this thread, it takes at least 2, so you are only telling me about the PM?

Last edited:

gezando

Final Flight
Red Dog said:

IMO, this round of so called "personal" started in #264, and you are just telling me and not the writer of 264 about the PM??

Last edited:
From Post #277
Rgirl said:
, you're certainly no one to talk.
Gezando said:
And you are the one to talk, since you have call other posters names, and insult other posters by insinuating that they have a mental illness and that must be hereitary thus attacking their heritage. But then the mods allowed you to do that too.
These are at best half-truths and exagerations, and at worst flat out lies. I don't know, but if you complained to the mods and they didn't do anything, perhaps it's because they saw your attacks for what they are.
Rgirl said:
, my butt is the least you deserve.
Gezando said:
Who gives a flying kite about your butt, Last I check you are not a moderator here, so your attacks are bites and baits. I know you love to talk about your anatomy start from the beginning of the aiphabets from a amydala to b your butt now.
Sounds as if you're saying that if you're a moderator here, you have a licence to attack posters, but if you're a poster your "attacks" are "bites and baits." Cool! Actually, I was just trying to tease you.

"I know you love to talk about your anatomy...from a amydala to b your butt now." I'm sure "amydala" is just a typo for "amygdala." I make millions of typos myself. Wow, again. You remember all the way back to three and a half years ago when I started the very first post of mine on the same thread you were on. I started my post with, "My adrenal glands shouldn't be here...", which was a joke between myself and another poster. But gosh, Gez, I'm almost choked up that you remembered.

Other than that, I haven't mentioned MY anatomy until "my butt!"--at least not that I can recall. Though if I have, I'm sure you have it in your files on me. I've discussed skaters' anatomies a lot and anatomy in general, but that's part of my degree and profession. So really, it's no different than the way you discussed the details of corticosteroids, mineralcorticosteroids, and glucocorticosterioids when you posted about Irina's Prednisone for vasculitis. It's your clinical degree and one of your areas of expertise, so you inform us all when you share something in which you have advanced knowledge.

Still, I find it fascinating that you would be so, so...oh, what's the word? Fixated? Preoccupied? Enthusiastic? Passionate? Well, any of those are synonyms for obsessed so how about you pick the one you like how you are about hating Sasha?

Best of all, that last paragraph of yours actually conveys something close to humor. Good for you! And they said it couldn't be done! :clapping:
Gezando quoting Rgirl said:
...which she [Gezando] tends to do when apparently she thinks her cuts [edits] will make the poster look bad
Gezando said:
Reading minds too Rgirl
I love how you finished this post at 12;14 AM and when I first read it, your comments stopped at: "...from a amydala to b your butt now." But I see that at 1:03 am, almost 50 minutes later, you added another partial quote by me about you, followed by your comment, "Reading minds too Rgirl."

Now why would you wait almost an hour to get in another half-truth and try another dig about "reading minds"? Gosh, I haven't the foggiest. I can't read minds, you know.

Speaking of being a "mind reader," how about these:
Gezando said:
And you are the one to talk, since you have call other posters names, and insult other posters by insinuating that they have a mental illness and that must be hereitary thus attacking their heritage.
Now whose reading minds? You. Apparently you feel you've been "reading my mind" for almost three years, back to USN '03, "reading in my mind" that I was "implying you had a mental illness" (your words) and "attackinging their heritage" (your words) because, as you've now finally made clear, you felt that when I posted "...your obsession with [Sasha Cohen]..." I was using "obsessed" as a psychiatric diagnostic term and its definition from the DSM-IV. Also, shortly after that statement, when I tried to make a joke, which obviously had the opposite effect, by saying, "Maybe it's in your DNA," you "read my mind" to mean that your "obsession/mental illness" must be "hereditary" and thus your "mind reading" also led you to believe I had "attacked your heritage."

Never in three years had you put my words, ie, "obsessed" "Maybe it's in your DNA" together with "you say I'm mentally ill and attack my heritage." During the many, many times you said the latter, you never mentioned "obsessed" or "DNA." I really thought, "Where the hell did she get these ideas?" but whenever I'd ask, either by PMs, of which you've never responded to any, or post, I never got a response.

Thus given your history of angry and often irrational posts, aimed at a number of people on GS, especially me, I figured "Gezando is just having another temper tantrum. What's the point of continuing to try?" I figured three years was long enough to try to resolve anything with you since you gave no indication of wanting to resolve anything, at least not with me. In fact, all your posts and things you said to me indicated the opposite, that you were happy attacking me. Hence, after trying everything my GS pals and boyfriend suggested to "post in peace" with you, I tried the one thing I never had and didn't want to: Attacking you first. It's ugly, but in my experience with you, it's the only thing that works. By "works" I mean it's the only thing that gets you to stop "attacking via clear implication and double entendre]/i]" so that you can say, "But I didn't say anything wrong! See how she is!"

Though I want to keep this short, I think it's important to say that in any language there's the "book-learned" language and the "vernacular" or "street" language, which varies from place to place and in some cities, from street to street. A put-down in one area is a compliment in another. I realize that your primary understanding of English comes from "book learning" and I realize now that though your command of English is fantastic, when it comes to the vernacular combined with your temper, words and expressions that seem obvious to someone born speaking English probably mean any number of things to you, just as it would be if the roles were reversed and I knew Japanese as well as you know English, but not the "street talk" or the primary meaning a word has in daily conversation as opposed to its meaning in a medical situation.

BTW, ending a sentence such as "Mao Asada is the new whipping girl my butt!" is an example of using the vernacular or possibly slang. Someone else might say, "Mao Asada is the new whipping girl like hell!" "...my butt!" or "...like hell!" are all ways of saying, "no way!" to use "genteel English."

I am truly sorry you misunderstood my intent.

OTOH, as far as I'm concerned, if you want to have a peaceful coexistence with me and other GSers who don't love the skaters you do, then you are going to have to be the one to make the effort. If you do, I'll respond in kind. However, I've tried too hard for too long to try "niceness" with you anymore. I will do to you what you do to me and other GSers; that's just me telling you what will happen as long as you continue your childish behavior. From what certain mods have told me, they won't get involved in, "Well, you're a jerk!' and "No, YOU'RE the jerk" and I don't blame them. Resolve or keep getting what you dish out. After three and a half years of my trying, the choice is now up to you.

One more post, since the next one you wrote was already dealt with via PM, and then PMs only.

Rgirl

Last edited:

millie

Medalist
Hey Guys, very interesting!! This only figure skating, not something that could end the world. All this bickering doesn't do anybody any good. This is supposed to be an outlet to talk about skating and skaters not everyone at each others throats. No matter what we say on this forum, the skaters are going to do what their going to do and I don't think that they will give two hoots about what we think about them in the end.

This phrase "Kwan Haters" is getting to be to old. How can anyone hate Michelle, we don't even know her personally. What we dislike not hate(hate is a very strong word) is not Michelle but the way some of the posters defend her and if it means life or death.

Let's all enjoy figure skating for now and bring the "big guns"out during the Olympics(oops- I better explain myself before I get in trouble-not guns literally-just a figure of speach).

"peace on earth and goodwill to man or woman"

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
millie said:
Hey Guys, very interesting!! This only figure skating, not something that could end the world. All this bickering doesn't do anybody any good. This is supposed to be an outlet to talk about skating and skaters not everyone at each others throats. No matter what we say on this forum, the skaters are going to do what their going to do and I don't think that they will give two hoots about what we think about them in the end.

Let's all enjoy figure skating for now and bring the "big guns"out during the Olympics(oops- I better explain myself before I get in trouble-not guns literally-just a figure of speach).

"peace on earth and goodwill to man or woman"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

[#281
gezando said:
Rgirl, didn't you post a private message about me you meant for one of your buddies publicly at GS one time?
No.

I had written a PM to a buddy. It had one sentence in it about you, a basically bland line about how funny you and another poster were being on a thread where the two of you kept going back and forth.

The rest of the post was relevant to USN '03, so I decided to just cut the part about Michelle out of the PM and post it on the Michelle thread. It was fine with buddy; it wasn't about her and it was very complimentary about Michelle's skating. When I "cut" the part about Michelle, I accidentally got almost the whole PM in and posted it but didn't notice.

But you know all this already. I explained it to you in detail in my apology to you. In fact, you couldn't have seen the mistake and the single sentence with your name--you were Rtureck back then--in it for more than, oh, I'll guess 2-3 minutes. Why can I say that, because the time on your PM "screaming" at me for accidentally posting part of a PM that had one sentence about you in it had a time on it that was about 2 minutes after I'd posted the mistake "paste."

Anyway, by the time I received your "screaming" PM at me, I had deleted everything but my very favorable opinions about Michelle. So for the vast majority of the time the sentence about you was up, you were busy writing your "screaming" PM at me.

Of course I can't post anything from any of the PMs, except the part about Michelle that was fine with my GS buddy to post, because that's the rule. However, I can send all of this to the mods, or even Paula. I wonder how Paula would react to you trying to make it look as if I posted an entire negative PM about "you" on purpose, when you know that was not the case.

I wonder how Paula would react to your "screaming" accusatory PM to me, your one and only PM to me ever, despite my many PMs to trying to work things out.

I wonder how Paula would react to the fact that you never responded to my apology. BTW, the person I was PMing with in the first place is a witness, not that I'd drag her into this unless she didn't mind.

Finally, I kept copies of everything from that accidental few minutes of posting part of a PM, so I'd be happy to send them to the mods or Paula since you brought it up.

Better yet, I bet YOU kept copies of everything, so since you brought it up, we could BOTH send our copies to either the mods or Paula. You can do what you want, but I'd send mine to the mods and if they feel it's relevant, they would send them onto Paula.

My only problem with the whole thing is that, once again, you lie about what I did when you KNOW the truth.

Well, let me get those PMs etc. together in case I decide to send them to the mods.:)

Rgirl

P.S. I will respond to you via PM only for the duration of this thread.

Last edited: