Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Miki Ando to be endorsed by Toyota - Article

  1. #1
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,527

    Miki Ando to be endorsed by Toyota - Article

    Got this one from the FSU board.

    http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai...dm013000c.html

    Ha, they call her "Mikitty"

  2. #2
    Custom Title Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    28,001
    Good on ya, Miki!

    Red Dog, you didn't comment on the picture, but ... !!!!!!!

    http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai...000p_size6.jpg

    MM

  3. #3
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,527
    It is a lovely picture indeed. I wish they had it a little bigger.

  4. #4
    Custom Title Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    28,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    It is a lovely picture indeed. I wish they had it a little bigger.
    Me, too. See that "size 6" at the end of the url? I thought they might have it in different sizes, so I tried changing it to "size 10." No such luck.

  5. #5
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Me, too. See that "size 6" at the end of the url? I thought they might have it in different sizes, so I tried changing it to "size 10." No such luck.
    Well, changing it to size 2 made it smaller

  6. #6
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    350

    Question

    Paragraph 4 says she received an offer of a full-time job from next spring...

    Do you suppose this means a retirement following the Olympics?

  7. #7
    Custom Title Joesitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    20,185
    Quote Originally Posted by orchid
    Paragraph 4 says she received an offer of a full-time job from next spring...

    Do you suppose this means a retirement following the Olympics?
    Gabriella Sabatini made a lot of money as the model for Fuji Film.

    Joe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •