Thread: Did the USFSA site get hacked?

Tripping on the Podium

Did the USFSA site get hacked?

Has anyone else seen this in bold on their front page?

http://www.usfigureskating.org

Hey, its me again. Right now life isn't so great. Ok I've probably already talked about him...but I'm really having a hard time. Ok there's this guy that skates at our rink and in the summer we really got to know each other. In the summer he used to f
    If it is a hacker, that is pretty scary.

Just an average girl
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepaydays
    If it is a hacker, that is pretty scary.
    Yup, that looks like a h a c k e r.
    Hope someone is minding the store.

Tripping on the Podium

Found the source

Looks like when someone posted on the USFSA message board, it ended up on the front page somehow.

http://board.usfigureskating.org/def...ad=13566&fid=8

Hey, its me again. Right now life isn't so great. Ok I've probably already talked about him...but I'm really having a hard time. Ok there's this guy that skates at our rink and in the summer we really got to know each other. In the summer he used to flirt with me alot and he's been over to my house many times. We went to homecoming together and then things started going down hill. We don't really talk that much anymore and I feel as if we are drifting away. I don't get to see that much anymore. We is always at another rink. He does pairs and singles skating. He is always practicing with his partner or is skating up in Cleveland. They have really been practicing because him and his partner are going to Junior Nationals. After nationals they are going to North Carolina to try and finish selling their house. So I won't see him for 3 weeks! I don't want it to be this way! I really miss him so much! It hurts so much not to see him. Does anybody have any advice? I don't know what to do, I just want to kill myself!

Thanx,

TheStrugglesOfTrueLove

Down With It
    Very odd thing to say if it is indeed a hacker. I would think a real hacker would put a more direct message than that, but from looking at it, it looks like an excerpt from some online post.

Down With It
    Wow, I was right! It WAS an online post...

Custom Title
    Post a message at the USFSA board and see it on the front page of their site.

A hacker had to do that I'd think as leaving the last line with just an f.... Oh come on people. Who thought the f word was flirt?

Down With It
    It's fixed now.