People trying to oppose Tanith Belbin's U.S. citizenship | Page 7 | Golden Skate

People trying to oppose Tanith Belbin's U.S. citizenship

ranjake

Final Flight
ladybug said:
Maybe their son could work really hard and earn the second or the third spot that will be going to the Olympics.

I didn't respect Jerrod or Elizabeth when they played dirty pool and now I have lost respect for this team.

Ladybug
i also think liz and jerrod were wrong; and think this is too. especially since i feel tanith is caught in a "loophole"...others who applied after her have now received citizenship...unfair.

Spirit

On the Ice
The only thing about this situation that I'm sure of is that at the end of it all, Christine Brennan will probably publish a new book.

We should all take turns guessing what its title will be.

mzheng

Record Breaker
I was nuetural to the team before. If anything now, I just can't bring myself to watch them.....just go earn your spot in team.......Yes, technically you can't call the letter is personal attackt T/B. But only fool would believe there is no personal agenda hidden behind letter.......It's just no moral standard.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
JOHIO2 said:
Hey, Mrs. Kostomorov,

How come you avatar is Plushy and NOT hubby, Roman???? :biggrin:
Should we start speculating on what's between Yulia Lautowa (aka Mrs. Kostomarov) and Zhenya?