nationals tickets | Page 3 | Golden Skate

nationals tickets

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
STL_Blues_fan said:
Toni, good luck with your tickets, ahve you heard from Savvis yet?

Yana

no I've been wrestling with the university I attend... they screwed up my paperwork and I can't register for spring and they have no idea how to fix it *insert emoticon tearing her hair out* :mad: This is so not my month!:mad:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
no I've been wrestling with the university I attend... they screwed up my paperwork and I can't register for spring and they have no idea how to fix it *insert emoticon tearing her hair out* :mad: This is so not my month!:mad:

Yikes!!! Hope this all means that January WILL BE your month!! Hope the U straightens this out quickly for you.

DG

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,

Hope those academic techno-challenged *&% get their act together soon. And that you can get the schedule you need to stay on track for graduation. My son had to throw a major fit to get what he wanted and needed to take this fall and it wasn't pretty. They tried to close him out of all the classes he needed, but being an Iraq vet returning to school (and pointing out that he'd tried to get those courses 3 yrs ago, before he called up the first time for Afghanistan) he managed to bully his way into all of them. So, if you get closed out of courses you need COMPLAIN! AFTER ALL, IT WAS THEIR FAULT YOU COULDN'T GET REGISTERED.

Also hope you can get your nationals tix so you can relax (but don't relax TOO much. I almost went to Atlantic City without my tix for Skate America! Cost me a cab ride back home and back to station to retrieve them! :banging:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
they JUST CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By fedex ... I didn't look to see when they were sent... but I just ripped it open and did my nationals tickets dance (thankfully no one was home this year... last year my aunt was home and yeah lol)

they are so snazzy... I don't want to give them up LOL

and this coupon for the tram is really annoying... they KNOW I am going by myself so they give me a coupon good for a free ride with the perchase of another ticket??????? Yeah that works :rolleyes:

My seating for teh competition is:
Section - 101 Row - S (that's pretty far up, isn't it?) Seat - 1

My seating for the Exhibitions is:
Section -110 Row - E Seat - 7

Last edited:

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
they JUST CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By fedex ... I didn't look to see when they were sent... but I just ripped it open and did my nationals tickets dance (thankfully no one was home this year... last year my aunt was home and yeah lol)

they are so snazzy... I don't want to give them up LOL

and this coupon for the tram is really annoying... they KNOW I am going by myself so they give me a coupon good for a free ride with the perchase of another ticket??????? Yeah that works :rolleyes:

My seating for teh competition is:
Section - 101 Row - S (that's pretty far up, isn't it?) Seat - 1

My seating for the Exhibitions is:
Section -110 Row - E Seat - 7

Yay! Way to go! I'm so glad for you. :clap: They mailed your tram pass? We have to pick ours' up. That's weird. Oh well. I guess when you ordered makes a lot of difference.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,

YEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!! At least one thing you don't have to worry about. And as to the tram offer, you've gotta meet up with some GSers or your "neighbors" in seating to make good use of those things. Hey, isn't that what going to these things is for -- meeting up with other nuts like yourself? :biggrin:

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Joesitz said:
We should all meet by the USFSA stand after Ladies SP, wearing a yellow scarf to represent Golden Skate and introduce ouselves to each other LIVE.

Joe

I got my scarf today. It's yellow and goldish but not solid. Anybody wanna meet up before the Ladies SP? Like earlier in the week?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
childfreegirl said:
Yay! Way to go! I'm so glad for you. :clap: They mailed your tram pass? We have to pick ours' up. That's weird. Oh well. I guess when you ordered makes a lot of difference.

it's actually just a coupon... :p

and I'm up for meeting up earlier than the ladies SP

Jhar55

Medalist
Still waiting for my tickets, called the travel agent before Thanksgiving and she said mid - december. Guess the Christmas mail is slowing them down.
Hard to beleive it will be here in about 3 weeks :clap:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Yeah for tickets!!

Tonichelle, I'm so glad your tickets got to you. They are expensive, and I would be freakin' by now if I didn't have them in hand. I'm glad everything worked out!! Now what I want to know is....is the college working their thing out? I hope so!! That way life might be totally good come January.

:)

Jhar55 - please keep us posted about your tickets. I hope they arrive in good form. (isn't that a Dick Ism?? - I will surely miss him when he's gone - regardless of my various irritations!!)

I really hope to meet many of you while we are in STL. I'm just thrilled looking forward to my first live elite level competition, ever. :)

DG

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes, for the most part school is ok... lol... but I am still frustrated that I couldn't get the classes I wanted...

and then there's my rant about the cost of stuff I don't use, and I don't see anyone else using either... but that's in Le Cafe if you want to read lol

Any and everyone from the board, if you see me around the rink or whatever feel free to come up and say hi... I don't mind (just be sure to make sure it's me :laugh: ) I am excited a friend of mine I've known online for 5+ years finally made his decision to go so it's going to rock big time!!!! :rock:

Vash01

Medalist
I received my all events ticket. However, I won't be able to attend before Thurs. morning, so I want to sell my tickets for Sun. through Wed. (Jan.11) for a discounted price. If anyone is interested in buying, please send me a PM.

Vash

Chat Meeting at the Nationals.

If anyone is really interested in meeting at the Nationals, how would you feel about Wednesday after Junior ladies Short and before Junior Dance Free. That will probably be at about 3:00 pm. We meet in front of the USFSA stand which will be crowded anyway. Can someone make a sign Golden Skate Here? Once we meet we can discuss other meetings before the competition is over.

We need serious replies to this or a serious alternative. Otherwised let's drop it.

Joe

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Joesitz said:
If anyone is really interested in meeting at the Nationals, how would you feel about Wednesday after Junior ladies Short and before Junior Dance Free. That will probably be at about 3:00 pm. We meet in front of the USFSA stand which will be crowded anyway. Can someone make a sign Golden Skate Here? Once we meet we can discuss other meetings before the competition is over.

We need serious replies to this or a serious alternative. Otherwised let's drop it.

Joe

As soon as it's confirmed that I'm actually getting to go (little bro has to get the time off first) I can be serious about it. I'd love to meet up with y'all.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joe. Sounds good... depending on how big you want the sign I might be able to come up with something

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Joe, the meeting place you suggested sounds good to me too. Hopefully you and I and anyone else from GS who is staying at the Hyatt (or dropping in there) can find each other in the bar for some "Whine" and Cheese earlier in the week.

Toni - thanks for offering to make a little sign!!

DG

Toni - Thanks for offering to make the sign. I think it can be moderate size on a long stick and everyone who comes to meet should sign it as your souvernir.

Doggygirl - The bar at the Hyatt will be busy every night. Some crying; some happy. In Pittsburgh everyone was numb after Totaminina fell.

Joe