Thread: My baby's home

Thumbs up My baby's home

My angel daughter's family and I went to Fort Worth for Thanksgiving and we brought Janet home with us. Planning on staying until after Christmas. She's worn out and so am I. We all enjoyed being with all of them and especially with my 6 month old great grandson. Actually, he's our baby, not their's!

Hoping everyone has a great holiday season.

Praise the Lord.
    Last edited by Grgranny; 12-01-2005 at 10:14 AM.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Sounds like you're having fun. I love having babies around. My soon to be a year old, cousin's son was there at Thanksgiving. So precious. Have fun spoiling! lol

Sal-Kowabunga!
    Grgranny,

hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and, of course, lots of fun with the baby! Also hope Janet is doing OK. I know her health is a continuing issue. Tell her we all wish her well.

Custom Title
    .....you seem like such a sweet person, Granny. I am glad you are with the ones you love, and that things are going well for the holidays. I wish you and yours the best. Oh........and babies.......I want one!

Custom Title
    I love babies too so long as I can give them back to their owners at the end of the day. hehehehe

I have to laugh. I figured most everyone knew my baby is 45 years old! So, Janet is my baby. Sorry I didn't make it clear.
    It would be newsworthy if it were a baby - a 76 year old mother.

I'm really glad you are having a wonderful start to the holiday season with your "baby!"

DG

Custom Title
    What a great launch to the holidays! I'm so happy for you, Grgranny!! Big hugs to you.

Early next week we'll be with my stepdaughter Jenny in China (she's a teacher there). Her children are 5 and 3, such fun ages, and they completely upend and reorganize our peaceful, quiet life...in the very best way.