2006 Canadian Nationals | Golden Skate

2006 Canadian Nationals

chania36

On the Ice
Hi, I have a question. First, did anyone received their full event tickets for this event???

Also, when I bought my ticket through ticketmaster they told me it would take 10 days to get here, after that when they were not here, I called them and they told me in Fall, then I called back and they told me mid october, then I called again and then it was in november, then yes I called again, and again and again and finally they told me that the tickets were being printed.... so I waited again, then we are 6 weeks until the event and still without the tickets, so do one of you or more got theirs???:scowl:

I am tired of waiting, I hope they will get here in time, I feel that many things can go wrong and to have the tickets printed 6 weeks prior a major event like this is a bit late. I hope they will come soon.

So let me know if you got them and if you do anytime soon..

Thank you for your help...

chania36

On the Ice
I got the tickets this week, thank you very much. I am so happy to have them and also to be able to go see the competition live, it should be a very good year because in each category it is so tight for the top four I would say. So to everydody who are going, Nationals in Canada or US' have fun and enjoy.

goldengirl_16

Spectator
Looking for a roommate

Hi,

There is a suite at the Arosa Suites Hotel at $59.00 per night for three people and I am looking for a young woman to share the suite with me and my mom for a week from Monday January 9th,2006 to Sunday January 15th.