Ladies Short | Golden Skate

Ladies Short

Wow, if Carolina holds up in the free she coud make the GP final! She will have 14 points with the tie-breaker over Joannie and Shizuka.

But if Nakano holds second and Ando gets third, they will beat everybody with 16.

R.D.

Record Breaker
It's very close within the top 6. Any one of them can break out and win.

Folks, we may finally have ourselves a REAL competition...:rock:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Red Dog said:
It's very close within the top 6. Any one of them can break out and win.

Folks, we may finally have ourselves a REAL competition...:rock:

Yeah if you want a real competition keep Slutskaya and/or Plushenko out of the competition. :rofl:

I have no idea what will happen in the free. Any of the top 4 can win including Kimmie is she does those 3/3s, maybe her triple axel, and doesnt cheat any of her triples into counting as doubles.

It seems Carolina realized what happend in Canada. Did anyone check the details. She must have had a fall for the -1 and I suspect she made her 3x3x2.

Kimmie must learn to take the risk in the Freeskate.

Interesting that Miki rated highest in the PCS scores. Good going girl. She is my best bet for the win.

But anything can happen as we know, and any of the top 6 (not 4) could grab the gold.

Joe

Last edited:

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
But anything can happen as we know, and any of the top 6 (not 4) could grab the gold.
Absolutely! In Canada, Costner posted 83.18 for her free; in China, Liashenko managed 103.18. They now have a 5 point difference. So anything can happen!

Sk8swan

On the Ice
Joesitz said:
It seems Carolina realized what happend in Canada. Did anyone check the details. She must have had a fall for the -1 and I suspect she made her 3x3x2.

According to the report she didn't fall but had a Time Violation deduction and landed 3flip-3toe.