Mr and Mrs Smith | Golden Skate

Mr and Mrs Smith

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I saw this movie in theaters and my aunt just got it for me yesterday on DVD... I forgot just how much I love this movie...

Bradgelina-gate aside, this movie is hawt. I was never a bit Pitt or Jolie fan before this film, but they really look good together in the movie, and let's face it they had the right type of chemestry. Aniston fanatics may refuse to ever see the film, but while I do like Jennifer, I don't let the relationship of the minute decide what movies are good or not. I take them at face value. /off soap box

Anyway I just got done watching it and I love it all over again. Really well done. It's got the right amount of violence and humor and sexy goodness...

This movie made me go rent Ocean's 11 this past summer and I have to say that I liked that movie as well even though I wasn't a big fan of Clooney, I'm still not a fan of his, but that movie was great.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I agree, this movie was very enjoyable. I thought Pitt and Jolie had undeniable chemistry......they were so fun to watch together. I didn't expect to like this, but came away very satisfied.

Buzzz

Final Flight
I guess I am in the minority because I just did not like this movie at all. I hate this whole lovable serial killer genre.Sorry.... :no:

phoenixflamezzz

Rinkside

I liked it about until a quarter of a way through. The set-up was great, and then it just seemed to drag..and drag....and drag. Way too long, and I become detached and indifferent towards the end of the movie (much like Pitt's other movie, Ocean's 12).

Still, Jolie in this flick is worth the price of admission (or rental) alone. :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ocean's 12 was a loser of a movie compared to Ocean's 11... but I still loved it just because it was Pitt, Damon, and Catherine Zeta-Jones lol