Grgranny Needs Good Thoughts and Prayers | Golden Skate

Grgranny Needs Good Thoughts and Prayers

Grgranny and her family need your prayers and/or good thoughts, whichever you prefer, especially for the forseeable future.

This thread is for people to post whatever they feel. I'm sure Grgranny would appreciate knowing that GSers are thinking of her.

I hope this comes out okay, but maybe just keep things to thoughts or prayers in these posts. Grgranny might feel obligated to respond to PMs and from what I learned, I think she's got all she can handle right now, which is why she hasn't posted in so long.

So to Grgranny from Rgirl:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
We miss you! We definitely miss you!:)

Rgirl

JOHIO2

Medalist
Grgranny,

I'm with Rgirl -- we miss you and hope things start going better for you and your family. I know the past year was hard with all the health problems in your family. Know that we all care here at GS and are thinking about you and missing your wonderful posts. Prayers and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2006!

heyang

Record Breaker
Best thoughts to you and your family. Hope things are getting better.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Grgranny

Thoughts, prayers and MANY good wishes to you and your family. And big hugs too!

DG

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hang in there, GrGranny.........we miss you and will keep you and your family in our hearts and prayers..........:yes: 42

anya_angie

Final Flight
My best wishes to my friend GrGrampy!!! *many big hugs* Hope everything will work out.

You guys are great! Keep 'em coming! :)

And a (((((((((HUG)))))))))) for Grgranny from
Rgirl

CzarinaAnya said:
I'll be praying for you Ggranny. We all care about you, here. ***HUGS***
Well said, CzarinaAnya. We really do care. Thanks for saying it.

Rgirl

GrGranny, we are so sorry about the burdens that life has brought upon you recently. I hope that you will be able to find comfort in your faith.

"Who shall separate us from the love of God? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

"Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, shall be able to separate us from the love of God."

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make His face to shine upon you,
and be gracious to you;
the Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
and give you peace.

Mathman