tapes available | Golden Skate

tapes available

T

twitchet8

tapes available

Hi! I have many, many figure skating tapes available. If it was on TV from 1994 (or a little before) to 2000, I probably have it on tape. Olympics, Worlds, US Nationals, skating specials, and other assorted events are recorded. Most are very good quality, some unfortunately aren't. It's been ages since I've looked at them, and I'd really like the space back that the 66 video cassettes are taking up :) If you are interested in these tapes, or in one event in particular, if you pay for the shipping and handling, they are yours.

S

skatefan67

Re: tapes available

Hi, I am very much interested in all you tapes, I started to tape only in 1999 at the end of it, and after that I alomost have everything, so if you want to cantact me you can do it at [email protected] and let me know how mutch it would cost me. I want them all, I am prepared to pay for everything.

I am a sick person and when I watch figure skating, I always feel better, and when I saw your post there was my pain killers, so let me know right away has soon has you can, I dont want to miss on this.

[email protected]

G

Grgranny

Skatefan, I still don't have my tape recorder fixed so if you can get that COI tape anywhere else go ahead. When I got it back the tape wouldn't go in. I took it back yesterday and business has been so bad my local shop is closing either this or next weekend. I am so sad about that. I really think that my tape had already been edited and it probably wouldn't be a very good copy anyway. Just let me know.

B

Boo69

Do you have SOI 2001-02 A&E version available?

S

skatefan67

I am so sorry that you cannot make it for me, but it does not matter, I will find another person to do so. I have too some problems with my VCR it plays the tapes but just wont record what I want to record, the other night on tv there was the life and times of Brian Orser and when I wanted to watch it, it was recorded but the tape was jumping and this is not a tracking thing, so I will have it checked because I need a vcr for the upcoming figure skating season, I want to tape everything that is on tv. But thank you again, you did the first one for me, and it was greatly apreciated.

G

Grgranny

I'll have to check and see. If I've already edited it, it won't copy very well and I think I have. It would be the last one on tv of this years show. If it is edited I probably can't tell if it's from A & E. I could probably make it available but I don't think it would be a good copy and someone else may have a better one. I don't know if others are able to edit a tape and then get a good copy but mine doesn't seem to copy well at all. I just never seem to be able to get them edited the time they are shown. If I did that, the copy would be ok.

S

skatefan67

Dont worry I already have someone who can do it for me and she lives in Canada, so it wont have any money change, so thank you anyway for trying to go out of your way to make that copy available to me. I appreciate it very much, but the other tape is on the way.

K

Kindertotenlieder2

I'm interested in whatever you have twitchet8, if you have anything left that is! I have so few skating tapes.

Erik

BTW you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like.