Lambiel do start doing level 4 spins? | Golden Skate

Lambiel do start doing level 4 spins?

Lambiel to start doing level 4 spins?

• Total voters

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Stephane Lambiel is probably the worlds best male spinner, if not one of the best. Yet he is only doing level 2 or 3 spins right now. Some have made good suggestions he is doing this due to past knee and ankle injuries, and that the only way to achieve higher levels on spins now is alot of change of edge and positions. This is a shame, since the GOE is too crowded together by the judges, too reduced in the scoring format, and worth too little to do him much good. If he does not start doing level 4 spins he is even scoring below much inferior spinners like Lysacek and Takahashi potentialy. So will Lambiel bite the bullet and start doing the level 4 spins he should be able to do, and how many?

Lambiel is a wonderful skater. His spins are beautiful. What do I care what level they are? But, I would like him to nail that 3A, 9 out of 10 tries.

Joe

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Joesitz said:
Lambiel is a wonderful skater. His spins are beautiful. What do I care what level they are? But, I would like him to nail that 3A, 9 out of 10 tries.

Joe

The judges care, and he ends up with lower scores for spins than mediocre spins when he doesnt use level 4 spins. It is crazy. I agree on the triple axel though.