DVD CoC, cup of russia 05, nhk 2005 wanted | Golden Skate

DVD CoC, cup of russia 05, nhk 2005 wanted

billyelliot71

Rinkside
I am interested to CoC 2005, Cup of Russia 2005, NHK 2005 in dvd, i want high quality xp ( i don't want EP and LP ). Let me know please

Koshka

On the Ice
billyelliot71 said:
I am interested to CoC 2005, Cup of Russia 2005, NHK 2005 in dvd, i want high quality xp ( i don't want EP and LP ). Let me know please

I have COC from Russian TV and I will get the rest in few weeks.

[email protected]

Frima

Koshka

On the Ice
Thank you for the KIND words. Thanks God, you are not THE ONLY ONE who ordered from me tapes. And I already wrote to you that I am ready to send you money back. But you didn't answer to me. If it is your way, I feel very sad about it.

BTW all my PAL tapes are original or first grade copy tapes. NTSC tapes are various. Most of new tapes are also or original or first grade copy tapes. If the tapes is in not good quality I am mentoning that at my site or in letter to trader or buyer.

Regards,

Frima

Last edited:

Koshka

On the Ice
"It is very difficult to find black cat in the dark room, especially if it is not there"...

I gave to it another thought. You ordered the tapes more than half an year ago and only now you smash me at the board about bad quality tapes, smell from the box and used tapes... It really strange. So I am ready to tape you another tapes. Send me the list what you want. That is the maximum I can do.

Regards,

Frima

Last edited: