Marshall's Vcr Alert! | Golden Skate

Marshall's Vcr Alert!

Unfortunately here in the Philadelphia area (I'm south Jersey) won't be seeing Marshalls this afternoon.....we'll have to tape it at 12:30am tonight/tomorrow morning unless we're night owls! And that means we can't vote--boo hiss!

IDLERACER

Medalist
Here in Los Angeles, it doesn't come on for another 3½ hours. I've got my VCR set to tape it, so I'll be able to fast-forward through the commercials.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I was so proud for Matt when he got all that praise from dick, peggy, and peter. I hope that really boosts his confidance. I don't think he's really had that confirmation of his talent from the skating world. So, exhibition or not :clap: I wish he would have gotten 2nd, but still.

jesslily

Final Flight
Matt is the clear winner. But too bad he did not get the chance to compete at final round. He h has the solid jumps, spins, and good presentation. The other guys are far behind him.

Sasha is well trained. Her second program is the revised, and shortened long program. Her ending pose is a surprise to me. First I thought she collapsed, just as the Chinese skater Yan Lui did at Cup of China.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
This version from Sasha of "Don't Rain on My Parade" will go into my "forever" video collection. I'm biased about that song because I love the original "Funny Girl" movie, but beyond that, Sasha seems to relate to this EX piece as much if not more than any competitive piece I have watched her skate to.

That's a big Sasha + Barbara + DG = into my LONG term vid collection!

DG

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Peggy Problem???

OK, I've got it all on Tivo but haven't replayed anything yet.

Cheesefest? Yes, we all knew that.

Paula / Randy / Simon? OOPS I meant Peggy / Peter / Dick?........

When Peggy commented on the four men, did I miss something, or did she fail to make ANY comment about Tim? I will have to go back and watch it, but if she just skipped Tim with comment, then SHAME on Peggy!

Side note...IMO, the sound and video quality via ABC were as Cheesy as the Cheesefest format. I get a better internet feed from China (live) on CCTV. That's pretty pathetic IMO. Makes me hope there is hope for live internet coverage during the Oly's.

DG