Marshall's - Ladies - Who did you vote for and why? | Golden Skate

Marshall's - Ladies - Who did you vote for and why?

How did you vote (or not) in Marshall's Ladies?

• I voted for Alissa once.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I voted for Alissa more than once (phone and/or on-line)

• I voted for Emily more than once (phone and/or on-line)

• Total voters

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
In my area of the West Coast, I couldn't vote. I assumed it was shown live. Even though Sasha won the skate, I would have voted for Michelle.....so much for being an impartial judge.....:laugh:

4dogknight

Final Flight
I voted on line for Michelle following the directions of voting for my favorite skater.

4dk

Jill

On the Ice
I didn't vote, but if I did, I would've voted for Alyssa. The reason being that two would be moving on. Since Sasha and Alyssa are both at the top of their game, and Michelle is nowhere near 100%, I would've rather seen the two of them go head to head in the final. I love Michelle, but to paraphrase Brian Boitano, it's competition, not a dance recital, or, I might add, a popularity contest.

JillLaQ said:
... it's competition, not ... a popularity contest.
Well, at least 59% of the voters disagreed, LOL.

I think the tone was set at the beginning, when the lead-in announcer asked the television audience "Have you ever wanted to be the French Judge? Well, here's you chance!" :laugh:

I voted for Matt. :love:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
I think the tone was set at the beginning, when the lead-in announcer asked the television audience "Have you ever wanted to be the French Judge? Well, here's you chance!" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I was thinking the same thing...:laugh: