Sasha's Wilson R&J | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Sasha's Wilson R&J

hockeyfan228 said:
Unless you're Gelsey Kirkland and are acting out advanced Oedipal complex with Baryshnikov and Sasha Minsk :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
BTW. Have you seen the Ballet Russe documentary? So interesting and those Russian girls (at the time) were so beautiful and were still beautiful in their 80s and 90s,

Joe

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Lanie said:
Re: Sasha's journal I think she just makes general statements and the webmaster spiffs them up a bit/changes things/etc. He has been wrong very often so I think it's just a booboo on his part.
Once again, more lame excuses for Sasha's mistakes :rolleye: Because we all know that Sasha just doesn't make mistakes. Spider bites, pneumonia, an erroneous webmaster. Never ever her fault.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
BTW. Have you seen the Ballet Russe documentary? So interesting and those Russian girls (at the time) were so beautiful and were still beautiful in their 80s and 90s,

Joe
OMG -- Irina Baronova is to die for, and she's in her 80's. And Maria Tallchief remains a stunner.

kyla2

Final Flight
Joe

Actually, I didn't take what you said seriously about Michelle being fat...... But I did direct it at other people. If I was Sasha reading these boards I wouldn't have any self esteem left.

orchid

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
MM has got it. I just don't hand out compliments like no other :laugh:

But interesting observation, because many posters here have told me the opposite. in a way I'm actually glad someone doesn't follow the herd ;) :laugh:

In all seriousness, though, why would I want Cohen to fail? Just because I say I THINK she is going to fall doesn't mean I WANT her to fall. I just feel that she isn't good enough at this point to really challenge Slutskaya. But that doesn't mean that circumstances can't change. I try not to count anyone out.

Challenging Irina, yes. BUT, what about al the Japanese skaters ? Cohen and all the others will have a heck of a time skating better than they do, when they do. and I think they will.

All the talk about SC challenging Irina for the Gold is quite fascinating, SC (assuming she is on the Nat team) will be challenging the Japanese ladies for a podium spot. Yes?

LBC

On the Ice
orchid said:
Challenging Irina, yes. BUT, what about al the Japanese skaters ? Cohen and all the others will have a heck of a time skating better than they do, when they do. and I think they will.

All the talk about SC challenging Irina for the Gold is quite fascinating, SC (assuming she is on the Nat team) will be challenging the Japanese ladies for a podium spot. Yes?

That is what people thought at worlds last year. The Japanese ladies ended up 5th, 6th and 9th. You never know what will happen in a given competition.

R.D.

Record Breaker
orchid said:

That's true, but

That is what people thought at worlds last year. The Japanese ladies ended up 5th, 6th and 9th. You never know what will happen in a given competition.

this is also true as well.