2001 Worlds | Golden Skate

2001 Worlds

R

RachBabe17

2001 Worlds

I'm looking the buy a copy of the 2001 Worlds. Can anyone help me out? My email is [email protected].

I would like the entire comp. Pairs,Mens,Ladies,Dance, and the Exhibitions and I will be willing to pay whatever you ask.

Thanks
Rachael

Oh and one more thing I live in the US so it would have to be NTSC.

One more thing...I am also looking for the 2002 Worlds Mens Short Program.

S

skatefan67

Re: 2001 Worlds

Hi, I do have the 2001 Worlds championships and all the events, Men (S&L) Woman (S&L) Dance (S&L) and also pairs (S&L) and also the exhibitions, the only thing is that I taped it from the CTV network but it is quite good, the only thing, since it is in Canada, you dont get to see all of your US teams. Only the best one like Ina and Zimmerman in pairs, in men you get to see the Thimotee Gable, Woman, You get to see Michelle Kwan, Sasha Cohen, Dance is Lang and Tchernichev, so I am not sure about the others, but in the exhibition, you get to see more of them. So I've got it all, so if you are interested, let me know and my tape is edited, so without any commercials and it was done while I was watching it. so do not worry about the quality. but to be honest, I never taped it again for someone, so I cannot be sure abot anything but it should be good quality. You get to see also the podium of each dicipline.