Wonderful Naomi Nari Nam article on USFSA site | Golden Skate

Wonderful Naomi Nari Nam article on USFSA site

Johar

Medalist
Great news to hear. I am so glad she never quit skating. Thanks for posting this!

I only saw her twice and once was at a cheesefest. I said to myself - self - this is Kwan's replacement. NNN was one of the saddest injuries in all of skating.

Nice to see her back. I'll be there and while I am there it is not easy to favor them over the other pair teams but should they make it to Olys, I will be just as happy.

Joe

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Hooray! I hope that they make the final group at nationals and are televised... I havent seen her on the ice since the 1999 nationals everyone remembers.

S

SkateFan4Life

Thanks so much for posting this wonderful article. They make a very attractive pair, and I wish them the best in the future. Hopefully, their Pacific Coast title will give them confidence as they compete at Nationals.

Naomi Nari Nam was such a breath of fresh air at the 1999 US Nationals. She promises to be the same at the 2006 US Nationals.

Good luck! :clap:

orchid

On the Ice
They Win !!!

" In November, Nam and Leftheris won the U.S. Figure Skating Pacific Coast Sectional by 23 points with a total score of 150.06. Their scores, though based on the slightly different U.S. version of the ISU judging system, are comparable with the personal best international scores of 2005 U.S. champions Katie Orscher & Garrett Lucash (153.05) and 2004 U.S. champions Rena Inoue & John Baldwin (164.44)." (from uscopressbox December 14, 2005)

If NNN/Leftheris skate as well at Nationals, they will certainly stand on the podium.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Possibly on top !