Real Weddings from The Knot: Todd & Megan | Golden Skate

Real Weddings from The Knot: Todd & Megan

Eldredgefan2001

Rinkside
The Oxygen Network will be airing a 30 minute special on Todd and Megan's wedding. It will be shown following the 4 hour coverage of The World Team Challenge on Sunday and Monday (December 18 & 19, 2005) at 10pm/9C. Here is an article that was sent to me by Gail about the wedding. It really looks like a fairytale wedding. The invitations are gorgeous! Now I know that the groom's cake (like his Ferrari) was a surprise from Megan. Sweet. :love:

Megan & Todd: A Passion for Pink Inspires Fairytale Vows in St. Petersburg
http://theknot.com/ch_article.html?Object=A51213141412&keywordType=1&keywordID=528

Last edited:

CB1AB2

Medalist
Way to go Todd & Megan !! Awesome pictures=I loved the little bridesmaids=so cute. I am so happy for Todd=he is my favorite male skater.
Best wishes for a long and happy mariage

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, duh! I can't wait to see this wedding (hoping that a good friend will tape it for us since we don't have Oxygen).

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great pics, lovely wedding. I am very happy for Todd, he is such a great guy.

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
Oxygen doesn't come with my non-basic cable service either. I had it with Direct TV.

Eldredgefan2001

Rinkside
SkateFan4Life said:
Who cares? :rofl:

We Todd fans care. If you didn't, why did you bother to post in this thread? Seems to me that you come off looking rather silly that you did. :indiff:

Anyway...It's too bad for those of you who don't get Oxygen. It'll be nice to see the 4 hours of The World Team Challenge as a lead in for the special. A lot of skating on Sunday. :biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I care as well...

hopefully I will get to see it, though I don't have Oxygen... Todd and Megan seem down to earth.

Todd is still a skater, that's why this is OF INTEREST to many... if you don't like it (boy I feel I am a broken record these days) DO NOT come onto the thread and post something that does absolutely NOTHING for the thread but upset other members. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS to ALL... not just a select few (that goes for posters and skaters)

thanks.