One Åll-event Ticket for U.S. nationals | Golden Skate

One Åll-event Ticket for U.S. nationals

sk8pics

Rinkside
A friend of mine ended up with an all-event ticket, excluding the exhibition, that he doesn't need, so I'm offering it for sale. It is Plaza Level, section 105, row N. I believe that is on the judges' side, so the seat should be fairly good.

The list price on the St. Louis web site is $550, but I will sell for $500 or best offer. I may also consider splitting up the set if necessary.

Please reply here or send me a PM if you are interested.

chania36

On the Ice
Tickets for US nationals are very expensive!!! Here in Canada, I bought one for the full event including the exhibition and it was $175.00 plus taxes, which is close to $200.00 all included.

I am in the third row and right in the middle section of the ice. So very good place, I wonder why the difference in prices???

sk8pics

Rinkside
The tickets for all the senior free skates, and the practice pass, have now been sold. I still have tickets for all the novice and junior level events, and the senior short programs and compulsory dance. PM me or reply here if you are interested.

sk8pics

Rinkside
Just bumping this up to say that I have listed the remaining tickets on ebay, with the novice and junior tickets (item 6592069493) grouped together and the senior short programs (item 6592076305) grouped together.