Kristi on Today Dec 21, wed | Golden Skate

Kristi on Today Dec 21, wed

babyoscar

On the Ice
I was watching the today show today, at the very end, they said kristi will be on tomorrow to talk about who to watch for the olympics. just a heads up for people who wants to see kristi. i think we might see picts of baby emma too.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, I didn't forget :laugh:

Just watched it. Nothing new to us skating fans, really.

Katie asked her about certain US skaters to watch for the Olys (they focused ONLY on US skaters)- IIRC it was Cohen, Kwan, Hughes, Czisny, then Meissner. Then they talked briefly about the special coming up on NBC. It was pretty lengthy- close to 7 minutes. I can upload a Video for those who missed it.

Oh yeah- the whole family was there, talking from their home in North Carolina. So yes, you see the kids (for those baby-lovers out there ;) )

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Oh man. Don't know what happened...I don't even have that file on my computer anymore! I expected it to work...crap sendmefile- thought it was superior to Yousendit...(I do have a higher quality version but it's in that .MPG H.264 format).

Maybe someone who downloaded the file can repost it for you guys.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Speculation around the video board is that the sendmefile server is down right now so that's why the video is not showing up. Give it until tomorrow and see if it works again. If not, maybe email their help desk somehow and ask about the problem. Maybe they don't even know there's a problem yet. All I know for sure is that I've had problems with that site all night tonight and its MADDENINGLY annoying! :frown:

heyang

Record Breaker
Yup - it's working now.

Keara was absolutely adorable watching herself on the television.

I wonder what Kristi was really thinking when Katie Couric mentioned that 'Sarah Hughes would not be defending her national title this year'. Ummmm, when was Sarah the National champion?